Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hot Ass Cherry Momma

smittenskitten: Fire by Adele (Eric & Sookie fan video)...



smittenskitten:

Fire by Adele (Eric & Sookie fan video) made by draklila

This is what I call…"brotherly love"



This is what I call…"brotherly love"

luvtheviking: Eric: You took me in off the road and kept me...



luvtheviking:

Eric: You took me in off the road and kept me safe.
You're ready to fight for me. I can tell this about you.
I can't believe my luck. When this witch is defeated,
I will bring you to my side. I will share everything I have with you.
Every vampire who owes me fealty will honor you.
Sookie: You've made me very happy

"You're ready to fight for me. I can tell this about you." - THIS. After Dead Reckoning im sure of this even more!! Totally foreshadowing! xD

"I looked forward to seeing him with a kind of desperation. I needed the reassurance of his presence,..."

""I looked forward to seeing him with a kind of desperation. I needed the reassurance of his presence, the assurance that he loved me too, the passionate connection we felt when we touched eachother.""

- Sookie Stackhouse (on Eric Northman), Dead Reckoning (via emzay-emcee)

Lafayette 'high' on True Blood! This scene always...



Lafayette 'high' on True Blood! This scene always Cracks me up!

luvtheviking: ksforeric: beforeaskarsihadalife: santress: Ale...



luvtheviking:

ksforeric:

beforeaskarsihadalife:

santress:

Alexander Skarsgard and Rhys Thomas having fun behind the scenes in Beyond the Pole's DVD extras.

I want to party with him.  

i will always reblog this

This is classic!

Wow!



Wow!

"I want you to move in with me,' Eric said. 'You can stay in one of the upstairs bedrooms if you..."

"I want you to move in with me,' Eric said. 'You can stay in one of the upstairs bedrooms if you want. The one we usually use. You don't have to stay down in the dark with me. I don't want you to be alone. I don't want to feel your fear one more time. It makes me crazy to know someone is attacking you, and I'm not there."

-

Eric (Dead Reckoning)


isilyastar: VILF fan art by Liana's Designs Damn!



isilyastar:

VILF fan art by Liana's Designs

Damn!

First 'Dead Reckoning' Review

First 'Dead Reckoning' Review

Hell yes!!!



Hell yes!!!

hailtheviking: debbieneedstostrut: luvtheviking: ericandsookie...



hailtheviking:

debbieneedstostrut:

luvtheviking:

ericandsookielovers:

blahblah-vampire-emergency-blah:

"I spent the next night with Eric. As I did at least three or four times a week, I woke up panting, filled with terror, completely at sea. I held on to him as if the storm would sweep me away unless he was my anchor. I was already crying when I woke. It wasn't the first time this had happened, but this time he wept with me, bloody tears that streaked the whiteness of his face in a startling way."

It's great to see Eric opening up to Sookie. Great scene from Dead in the Family. :)

He is so in love with her that it kills me everytime i read this.

this ^

They complete each other

*sobs* I loved that part in dead in the family! So sweet!

blackravenqueen: A tiny falsehood - Wallpaper Love this!



blackravenqueen:

A tiny falsehood - Wallpaper

Love this!

Photo



isilyastar: santress: jennifur75: There is a lot camaraderie...















isilyastar:

santress:

jennifur75:

There is a lot camaraderie between Stephen and Alex and Anna. The three of them seem very comfortable together and very close. Their body language was very telling.

As far as to how Alex reacted to the screaming, well, I believe he was very overwhelmed. He seems like such a down to earth guy, I don't think he GETS what the big deal is. He has said numerous times he does not think he is that handsome…obviously we need to get his eyes checked. I think he was truly humbled and embarrassed last night, but that he appreciated it.

He stayed longer than everyone else to sign autographs and he was very good about not signing for the same people over and over, like the autograph hounds. He said several times, essentially, wait until I am done with the fans.

Okay, I am going to go out and enjoy my last full day here in LA. I will upload the other six thousand pics this evening. LOL

Wonderful pics and story, Jen.  Thanks for sharing!

wow… just wow.

He sounds like a great guy!

When I was scrolling through Tumblr tonight, I was like

vamphadley:

and then I had seen the teaser for Season 4 and I was like

and after the initial excitement passed, I was like Alan Ball, You better not fuck this up! 

Because if you do, there will be a lot of pissed off fans.

We will find you…and when you offer explanations, we will say 

Just give us the "Proper" Amnesia Eric and Sookie. If you do, we will be like.

and we will say..

So please, please Alan Ball, be kind to us.

AMNESIA ERIC WILL EXIST

shadowofawhisper:

This made me laugh so hard that I spat out my coffee! LOL! 

dark-phoenyx: Lyrics by Duran Duran…. I would help him getting...



dark-phoenyx:

Lyrics by Duran Duran…. I would help him getting out of his nightmare….

Oh to be the make up artist who had the pleasure of smearing the mud on his chest! *sigh?*

dazedrose: Perfection - Alexander Skarsgard as Eric...



dazedrose:

Perfection - Alexander Skarsgard as Eric Northman

So purty!

AMAZING ERIC VIDEO!!! The end with Eric and Sookie…just...



AMAZING ERIC VIDEO!!!

The end with Eric and Sookie…just blew me away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment