Friday, June 7, 2013

Little Sexcapades

Oh.. oh wow.









Oh.. oh wow.

Looks like a late night of delicious snacks and supernatural is in order :)

All that’s missing is someone to cuddle with :3

Favorite sandwich right there… yum :) Off to the kitchen...



Favorite sandwich right there… yum :) Off to the kitchen to make something scrumptious :3

Photo



holdyourorgasm: rissalee32: Yes!...



holdyourorgasm:

rissalee32:

Yes! Lets!

http://holdyourorgasm.tumblr.com/

trudymae: v-o-g-u-e-and-v-o-d-k-a: whiskeydrinkingheart: He...









trudymae:

v-o-g-u-e-and-v-o-d-k-a:

whiskeydrinkingheart:

He built a box, and she painted our last initial and their wedding date on it. They put in two unread love letters to each other about why they fell in love, a nice bottle of wine from the year they started dating, and nailed the lid on the box. They promised that if things ever get too hard and their love starts to fade, they will open the box, drink the wine, and read the letters they wrote to each other, reminding them of how much their love means and to never give up.

this is freaking beautiful.

Photo



99 followers, yay! thanks to all of you guys for following. Hope you all enjoy! :D

Feel free to submit any time :)

getsuswet: cupcake-envy: Pretty lil exhibitionist.. -Illianna



getsuswet:

cupcake-envy:

Pretty lil exhibitionist..

-Illianna

fade2black4130: For real submit a tit !!



fade2black4130:

For real submit a tit !!

Photo



aon-redhead: whatmakesmerealhard: This Blog is dedicated to...



aon-redhead:

whatmakesmerealhard:

This Blog is dedicated to the beautiful woman who enjoy the Nudist / Naturist lifestyle. http://whatmakesmerealhard.tumblr.com/

Aon:
Aocchionudo.tumblr.com
Aon-Redhead.tumblr.com
Aon-Amateur.tumblr.com
Aon-Tattoos.tumblr.com

Photo



Photo



Photo



thedarksideofgruff: kirbsterz - Graffiti Click Here For More...







thedarksideofgruff:

kirbsterz - Graffiti

dear god yes please. :3

-_- my life

me: thinking inappropriate thoughts
me: thinking inappropriate thoughts
me: thinking inappropriate thoughts
me: thinking inappropriate thoughts
me: thinking inappropriate thoughts
me: thinking inappropriate thoughts
me: thinking inappropriate thoughts
me: omg what if I actually said something out loud

See what your followers think of you.

Black: I would date you.
Green: I think you're cute.
Blue: You are my tumblr crush.
Grey: I wish you would notice me.
Purple: I don't talk to you but I really love your blog.
Teal: We have a lot in common.
Yellow: FUCK ME, LET'S FUCK.
Orange: I don't like your blog.
Brown: I don't like you.
Pink: I think you are unattractive.
Red: I hate you with a burning passion.
White: Marry me.

amateurfuckers: Amateur Fuckers - Genuine Amateur Sluts...



amateurfuckers:

Amateur Fuckers - Genuine Amateur Sluts Exposed! Also Exposed On Twitter!

mexican-lassiter: cherrymilkshake: transgalacticwanderer: wiggleofjudas: saathi1013: awesomephil...

mexican-lassiter:

cherrymilkshake:

transgalacticwanderer:

wiggleofjudas:

saathi1013:

awesomephilia:

Whoever put the 'b' in the word 'subtle' deserves a pat on the back

And whoever put the 's' in the word 'lisp' should be shunned.

^ FACT.

The person who put 3 "t"s in "stutter" is going to get their butt kicked…

What about the spelling of "dyslexia"?

whoever chose hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia as the fear of long words is gonna have a rope around their neck

No comments:

Post a Comment