Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Reveel

Photo



Photo



Photo



"When I am with you, there is nowhere else I'd rather be. And I am a person who always wants to be..."

"When I am with you, there is nowhere else I'd rather be. And I am a person who always wants to be somewhere else."

- David Levithan (via maddierose)

"Without their chloroplasts plants would be left like the rest of us, to eat what they find. Instead..."

"Without their chloroplasts plants would be left like the rest of us, to eat what they find. Instead they hold out their green palms and catch light. If there is magic in the world, surely this is it: the descendants of tiny creatures in leaves, capable of ingesting the sun."

- Rob Dunn (via terramantra)

10knotes: azorel: seen in Gastown, Vancouver, BC





10knotes:

azorel:

seen in Gastown, Vancouver, BC

"Art and love are the same thing: It's the process of seeing yourself in things that are not you."

"Art and love are the same thing: It's the process of seeing yourself in things that are not you."

- Chuck Klosterman (via ithilmela)

"…But it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm..."

""…But it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once and it's too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and not try to hold on to it. And then it flows through me like rain. And I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life…""

-

Lester Burnham (American Beauty)

covers-and-posters: American Beauty Gold



covers-and-posters:

American Beauty

Gold

"Say a rhyme Keep in time This is 1999"

"Say a rhyme
Keep in time
This is 1999"

- Song from my music class in the year 1999

foxtrotheathen: iampunkassbetch: arb One of my very most...



foxtrotheathen:

iampunkassbetch:

arb

One of my very most favorite movies.. 

"One of the best feelings in the world is when you hug someone you love, and they hug you back even..."

"One of the best feelings in the world is when you hug someone you love, and they hug you back even tighter."

- Unknown (via zodiaccity)

Photo



nicoletteandseth: STOP :(



nicoletteandseth:

STOP

:(

He's so, so…unffffff!









He's so, so…unffffff!

fuckyeahvintageillustration: Calendar for 1918 by Margarethe...













fuckyeahvintageillustration:

Calendar for 1918 by Margarethe Jahn, Published 1917 by Graphischen Lehr- und Versuchsanstalt, Vienna.

Source

"Who couldn't like the message that no matter your nationality or ethnicity there is a unity of..."

"Who couldn't like the message that no matter your nationality or ethnicity there is a unity of humanity? A lot of people, actually, might not like that message, but I don't like those people."

- Ezra Koenig (via beaswellgirl)

westvianorthsoutheast: Hill County, Texas  by J u n g a on...



westvianorthsoutheast:

Hill County, Texas  by J u n g a on Flickr.

Photo



pmikos: George Owen Wynne Apperley Artemis, 1939. British,...



pmikos:

George Owen Wynne Apperley

Artemis, 1939. British, 1884-1960

 (by hauk sven)

No comments:

Post a Comment