Sunday, June 9, 2013

sissy wannabe

Tied to the bench in the gym I go to, my wife being taken from...



Tied to the bench in the gym I go to, my wife being taken from behind my my own trainer as I lick them both. Their mingled cum dripping into my mouth and all over my face. When they finish they leave me there, at the least to be found and seen by the others in the gym, at the worst to have some of the guys decide that my face and mouth needs more cum. And, my wife laughs, as I watch her beautiful bottom walk away, to be fair we will have to do this again with you tied to the bench in the ladies locker room.

I would never avoid her. Once her cock was deep in my mouth and...



I would never avoid her. Once her cock was deep in my mouth and I was allowed to taste her cum I would be on my knees for her anytime she wanted me.

I want this so badly. Once my Mistress has found a boyfriend...



I want this so badly. Once my Mistress has found a boyfriend with a real cock she wants nothing to do with mine. Making it absolutely clear that she will never unlock it, that she never wants to see it again and doesn't really care if I ever cum again. Knowing that the only way I will ever cum again is to convince her new boyfriend to let me. Her apathy to me only reinforcing that I have to degrade myself and be particularly submissive and attentive to him for any hope of any orgasm at all.

The Mistress who had been blackmailing me and making me do more...



The Mistress who had been blackmailing me and making me do more and more degrading things by threatening me with all the photos she had finally told me that she would give me back all of the photos but that I had to dress fully and completely as a tranny slut, go to the local bookstore and kneel at a glory hole and suck any cock that came through the wall for two hours. If I did that she would give me all the pictures back. I was hesitant, but she was very reassuring and told me I could lock the door and while she would enjoy my humiliation it would only be one night and then I would have all my pictures back. I finally agreed. Walking into the store and walking through all the way to the back where the booths were dressed as a slut, but obviously a man, was mortifying. I felt a little safer once I was in a booth and the door closed and locked. Almost immediately a cock came through the wall and I got on my knees and hesitantly licked it. Just then the door flew open and there stood Mistress surrounded by six men. All of the men had their phones out and were taking pictures. I looked up in surprise, my tongue still out and the cock still in my hand. Mistress laughed. "I forgot to tell you faggot, the lock on this booth is broken". Handing me a thumb drive she smiled and told me it had all of the pictures she had taken of me. "I don't have any more photos to blackmail  you with slut". Just before she walked away and left me there she said, "Of course, you will have to make a deal with every one of these guys or they will own your sissy ass forever". I heard her mutter "stupid bitch" as I watched her walk away. Eyes darting back I saw all six men had their cocks out and were pressing in close to the still open door. Somehow I knew that I would never get the photos from these men and that I was now the owned slut of six strangers.

Called to my Mistress's house. Made to shave, dress in the...



Called to my Mistress's house. Made to shave, dress in the very provocative and slutty clothes she had laid out on the bed, and do my hair make up and nails. Hearing a large number of strange men come into the house, seeing them take off their clothes and wait naked, their large cocks making me nervous but excited. The phone ringing, finding out my Mistress won't even be there this evening. She doesn't even care if she watches me, she is just casually giving me over to them, making it clear to me that I am their ass and mouth slut for the whole night, their obedient sissy faggot willing to do anything that excites them and gets them off. Hanging up the phone, taking a deep breath, my whole body trembling I stand and get ready to walk into the middle of the group and offer myself to them.

No Sir, I will not complain at all, and, yes I am enjoying it...



No Sir, I will not complain at all, and, yes I am enjoying it Sir. Please use my mouth anytime you are horny and want to dump a load of cum. I want nothing more than to be your eager sissy cum slut Sir.

I love verbal humiliation when I am already being used like a...



I love verbal humiliation when I am already being used like a slut. This Mistress knows how to train horny sissy sluts. I would respond to her methods very well and she would have me on my knees, bent over, anyway she wanted me offering my sissy mouth and ass to her, her boyfriends, her girl friends, complete strangers, any one she wanted me to serve or who wanted to use her slut.

Yes Sir. I would walk around the living room as he watched me,...



Yes Sir. I would walk around the living room as he watched me, bending over and wiggling my ass to use the duster. Even though I knew that wiggling my ass like that would only excite him more quickly and make him want to bend me over and replace the duster with his cock, I couldn't help myself. The humiliation of my situation, the lingering taste of his cum in my mouth, the knowledge of the pictures he now had on his phone and the knowledge that I was helpless to stop him when he did decide to bend me over and use my like a girl would keep my little cock hard in my panties and my ass wiggling as he watched.

sissybisub: Oh my. Yes please Miss Wendy!!



sissybisub:

Oh my. Yes please Miss Wendy!!

This is a picture of a booth at one of the adult shops I have...





This is a picture of a booth at one of the adult shops I have gone to. The framed window in the wall is open and anyone on either side can reach through. While not very large, I can slide my shoulders through it so I am bent over the window frame and able to reach any delicious cock on the other side. By then, of course, my pants would be down and my panties on display. It has never happened, but I always imagine that someone opens the door of my booth. He would see my panty clad bottom bent over the bottom of the window and my mouth wrapped around the cock of the man in the next booth. My hard cock is often pressed uncomfortably against the bottom edge of the window as I imagine a man walking in. He would grab my ass, slide his hand around to squeezed my cock and rub my panties. He would pull them down and fondle and grope me as I sucked diligently. While I doubt this would ever happen I would cum all over the hard wood frame if he began to spank my bare bottom hard I love the idea of being bent over the window in a bookstore, panties down, spanked like a sissy bitch until I make a complete stranger cum in my mouth. I thought my readers may like to see one of the places I play.

You should post more caption pics

Thank you for reading my blog. I will try to do that.

Wow! Saw picture of you measuring your hard cock. Even at less than 4" it's larger that mine and definitely fatter. And so hard! I wear pantyhose under my jeans and workboots, and rubbing my cockette while scrolling your blog, I just came a bunch down my right leg. No time to change before I head to the loading dock.

Thank you so very much. I am sorry you had to go back to work with a sticky mess on your leg. If I had been there I would have knelt in front of you as you were scrolling my blog, your lovely cock deep in my mouth. If what I have posted excited you enough to cum I would catch it all and swallow it quickly and then suck your softening cock clean. All satisfied and no mess as you went to work.

Thank you for reading my blog and for your message

Im a younger sissy, and i want my secret to be spread around my high school. I want them to know im a sissy boy who wears panties every day. I have the number of a popular guy who doesn't like me much, should i text him with a different number and tell him all about my secret?

I would not suggest that. While outing yourself may sound exciting, the reality could be very bad, particularly at your age. I would continue to play in private and enjoy your feelings without exposing yourself to your peers.

Yes Mistress. Taken out to a club by my Mistress, knowing even...



Yes Mistress. Taken out to a club by my Mistress, knowing even before we leave the house, that my only chance of not being "outed" is to spend most of the night on my knees satisfying the men that Mistress gets excited.

I was used to Mistress taking me out to clubs in that top....



I was used to Mistress taking me out to clubs in that top. Standing by helplessly as other men paw her perfect breasts. But, today, we were going to the neighborhood barbecue. I will know, and live near, everyone there. The men will leer at her, and eventually some will hit on her. I fully expect her to disappear for a short while several times during the day. The women, who she has told all about my tiny cock, that I wear panties and have my cock locked in a cage will all laugh at me and probably rub against me or brush their hand across the front of my pants to feel my cage. My life is about to change completely. From today on all of my neighbors will know my humiliating secret.

Love the idea of being blindfolded and forced to serve. Never...



Love the idea of being blindfolded and forced to serve. Never knowing who used me, or if they were strangers or people I knew. If after that, I ran across photos of myself being used, or someone sent me a link to them, it would be so absolutely humiliating and degrading.

It would not take several months. After only a few days of...



It would not take several months. After only a few days of chastity I would beg her to take me to a gloryhole and pimp me out to absolutely anyone who wants to stick their cock through.

Mistress invited six or eight of her friends over. I was fully...



Mistress invited six or eight of her friends over. I was fully feminized and served all of them drinks and snacks. Once they were all comfy (and giggling) Mistress put that ball in the middle of the floor and told me I was going to be the entertainment. Stripping off my skirt and panties she made me suck the dildo as the only lubricant I was allow. The other women laughed at my bare bottom in the air as I licked and sucked the dildo, trying to make it as slick as I could. Once I had it completely in me and the women had stopped laughing, at least a little, Mistress told me that I had to bounce up and down on it all the time begging loudly to be fucked, saying what a sissy faggot I am and how I love cock up my ass and that I wished it were a real one. She said I would continue to do that until I came for her friends, but I was not allowed to touch myself. She said her friends did not believe what a slut and faggot I really was and she was going to show them that I could cum just from bouncing on a fake cock. The humiliation was intense as I bounced up and down, verbally demeaning my self. But, Mistress was right, it excited me and soon my little cock squirted without ever being touched, much to the amusement of all the women.

Thank you for publishing my submission. It is so humiliating, embarassing, debasing to know my...

Thank you for publishing my submission. It is so humiliating, embarassing, debasing to know my worthless sissy cuckolded clit dick is being viewed by all your followers. I absolutely love it ! And just like the chronic masturbating cocksucker that I am, I’m jerking off like a frenzied monkey right now. cheers LittleDickWanker Jay Anthony

Thank you for submitting it. I fully understand. I often put on my chastity cage and lock it before I look at Tumblr so I can wank my tiny dick.

sissy

My pathetic sissy clit dick. cheers LittleDickWanker...



My pathetic sissy clit dick. cheers LittleDickWanker Jay

Another tiny dick that the Mistress's would have fun playing with as the two of us knelt submissively before them. Thanks for the submission

No comments:

Post a Comment