Friday, June 7, 2013

Smitty's Shemale and Sissy Caps

until we bleed: domimatrix: blackcollarcitizen: Sorry but I do find "the ___...

until we bleed: domimatrix: blackcollarcitizen: Sorry but I do find "the ___...:

fuckyouwhiteboy:

rape—princess:

domimatrix:

blackcollarcitizen:

Sorry but I do find "the ___ lifestyle" to be othering when talking about LGBTQ relationships or sexualities, because it makes it sound like its some sort of choice, and usually people that say it are people who DO want to other us and make us feel like our sexuality is sinful or something. Never once have I heard of "the straight lifestyle". Being vegetarian is a lifestyle, being goth is a lifestyle, nudism is a lifestyle, etc because their choices… and that is why people (myself included) get peeved when we hear someone call our sexuality a "lifestyle"

If I was only saying that only saying "the LGBTQ lifestyle," yeah, that would be othering. But I'm saying that everything is a lifestyle. Any way that anyone lives their life is a lifestyle. That's the only argument that was made here and people are trying to turn it into something else completely.

image

image

Haha yes all that's missing is the big red F at the top of the page. Because you just took them to school.

rape—princess: I'ma eat my queer cheeseburger. Question, did my cheeseburger become queer...

rape—princess:

I'ma eat my queer cheeseburger. Question, did my cheeseburger become queer before or after I ordered it? What came first, the queer or the cheeseburger? Omg was my cheeseburger transgendered????

I don’t know, but I think their is good money to be made of footage of turning straight boy hamburgers queer while slowly eating them. Slow motion close up of licking your lips=$$$.

until we bleed: fuckyouwhiteboy: domimatrix: And while we're at it, lifestyle is not a...

until we bleed: fuckyouwhiteboy: domimatrix: And while we're at it, lifestyle is not a...:

fuckyouwhiteboy:

domimatrix:

And while we're at it, lifestyle is not a discriminatory term. Lifestyle just means the way in which you live your life. Living life as a straight person is a way of life. Living as a gay/bi/pan/queer/trans/etc. person is a way of life. Any way that you…

What the fuck is up with people redefining words used against an oppressed group so that they can argue that they aren't allowed to be offended by it. "F****t" just means a bundle of sticks, which was the Roman symbol of strength through unity, why are you offended by being strong? Durr. For fucks sake, we all know how lifestyle is used, and it is ALWAYS used in an othering way. You might not intend that to be offensive, but you don't get to make that determination.

until we bleed: Okay. Listen the fuck up.

until we bleed: Okay. Listen the fuck up. :

fuckyouwhiteboy:

"Stop making what I go through about you."


to summarize this post for those of you who may be too dense to get it, the above bolded statement will save you every time. In every situation. Ever have an itch to just chime in on an issue that has nothing to directly do…

This is one of the hardest things to accept for members of privileged groups. It was the hardest lesson for me to learn and it was the first lesson I had to learn before I could really learn anything. Seriously, if you can not stop thinking about how marginalized people's experiences affect you, then you can not move forward. And guess what, you are supporting bigotry just like all the people you look down upon.

I recorded my rant, because it's hard to express in text the emotions I feel regarding this.

I recorded my rant, because it's hard to express in text the emotions I feel regarding this.:

rape—princess:

So I hope my stupid voice does a better job of it.

These are the kinds of messages the media needs to be getting out there instead of the non threatening minorities that only exist to educate white het cis folks in a way that leaves the oppressor portrayed as enlightened instead of acting with basic human decency. You should never have to explain this even once, let alone the countless times it's been angrily demanded of you by people I am sure describe themselves as progressive. You don't exist to validate, educate, or entertain my, or any other cis person's, curiosity. You exist to be awesome and fuck shit up. I hope people stop asking you to do the former so you can concentrate on the latter.

rape—princess: Made rebloggable by request. Original ask...









rape—princess:

Made rebloggable by request. Original ask here.

What I don't understand about these concern trolls is why they put so much responsibility on a minority group to fit into their ideal of an enlightened, progressive philosophy. I bet they don't put this much effort in correcting cis het white male sexists. The most fucked part is that by trying to shame sexuality, they actually do more to support rape culture than the straw men they are rallying against. It seems like no amount of logic will get through to them, all they deserve is to be told to get fucked consensually. 

until we bleed: The ramblings of a genderqueer boygirl crying over his toast w/ nutella

until we bleed: The ramblings of a genderqueer boygirl crying over his toast w/ nutella:

rape—princess:

Last night I talked to Papa about how I've been feeling more and more like a boy lately. I told him I wanted to express it and I don't know how. I told him it's hard for me to explain to people who already have an established idea in their head of my gender, that sometimes the pendalum swings and…

Anyone who thinks gender is a simple binary should read this, and if they still think they know more about who someone is than the person living it, they can go fuck themselves. If you can't understand what genderqueer is or how it can be a real thing, hey, that's fine. You don't have to understand something you will never have to experience, but you can at least shut the fuck up about things you don't understand.

Heart pounding Thought I'd see the reaction to a less...



Heart pounding

Thought I'd see the reaction to a less realistic, transformation cap. Let me know if you want to see more. And you can find a ton more here http://smittysimon.blogspot.com/

Looking for Master Right. My last Asuka approved cap for a bit,...













Looking for Master Right.

My last Asuka approved cap for a bit, so I made it a series. I hope you all enjoy it, until the next time inspiration grabs me by the throat and won't let go.

If they could see me now A magic based TG cap getting back to my...



If they could see me now

A magic based TG cap getting back to my roots. Hope you like it.

I can't believe it… This is an attempt to make more...



I can't believe it…

This is an attempt to make more explicitly (if you'll pardon the pun) sex and gender positive caps while still being sexy and squirmy.

sissylivia: becomefemale: If you don't know how they taste in...



sissylivia:

becomefemale:

If you don't know how they taste in real life, at least you can dream about them.

Mmmmm Dream sissy…

This is actually from a full fledged interactive series, which you can play here..http://smittysimon.blogspot.com/search/label/CYF

Mmmph? Another Asuka approved cap. Hope you enjoy it as much as...



Mmmph?

Another Asuka approved cap. Hope you enjoy it as much as the others, and stay tuned for a series coming soon.

This is one gossipy as fuck community.

I heard a rumor about that somewhere.

What do you see? Yet another cap approved and starring Asuka....



What do you see?

Yet another cap approved and starring Asuka. She is definitely beautiful, brilliant, badass and a bevy of laughs, so check out her tumblr http://asuka-sorynotsoryu.tumblr.com

I can explain. Another cap approved and inspired by the curious...



I can explain.

Another cap approved and inspired by the curious kitten, Asuka. Check her tumblr out for way more awesomeness. http://asuka-sorynotsoryu.tumblr.com/

Walk. Another posted with permission of and inspired by Asuka...



Walk.

Another posted with permission of and inspired by Asuka

http://asuka-sorynotsoryu.tumblr.com/

Check her out, she's even better than I can capture in a cap.

Walk of shame



Walk of shame

Telling him off… Can Asuka get too much of a good thing?...



Telling him off…

Can Asuka get too much of a good thing? Who am I kidding? She can never get enough…

Can you walk the walk? Asuka is all woman, but that...



Can you walk the walk?

Asuka is all woman, but that doesn't mean she can't be cocky sometimes…

No comments:

Post a Comment