Sunday, June 9, 2013

Khayla With An H

shawtea: bae



shawtea:

bae

dirteye: apple sauce



dirteye:

apple sauce

trapdaddy: even though french montana's down syndrome havin ass...



trapdaddy:

even though french montana's down syndrome havin ass ruins the song, it's still pretty fuckin tight

Photo



northbound: They're called eyebrows cause my eyes be browsing yo fine ass 

northbound:

They're called eyebrows cause my eyes be browsing yo fine ass 

Photo



Photo



Photo



i get eczema in the worst places wtf

i get eczema in the worst places wtf

valentinostclaire: I keep a No. 2 pencil in my pocket just in case motherfuckers wanna test me.

valentinostclaire:

I keep a No. 2 pencil in my pocket just in case motherfuckers wanna test me.

Audio



Photo



Photo



jdaythegiant: Tears of the Based God.



jdaythegiant:

Tears of the Based God.

jackedoff: does my fat make me look fat

jackedoff:

does my fat make me look fat

Photo



Photo



kusobaby: tears are good for your skin

kusobaby:

tears are good for your skin

Photo



somedumbhippie: hoodniggashit:  dope-is-my-hustle: kurrensy: ...



somedumbhippie:

hoodniggashit:

 dope-is-my-hustle:

kurrensy:

we dnt love dese hoes

mean while in Compton.

FUCK YEH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment