Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Tanya's Tumblr

Before and after. Ever wondered about what I look like before I...



Before and after. Ever wondered about what I look like before I dress up? Well here is a "before and after" picture. These two photos are of me…

what is my name ?

It's either Slim Shady or Snoop Doggy Dog :)

Photo



Photo



lipstixxx: View more Lipstixxx gifs!





lipstixxx:

View more Lipstixxx gifs!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



heavy-bondage-pics: heavy-bondage-pics.tumblr.com



heavy-bondage-pics:

heavy-bondage-pics.tumblr.com

ilovegothgirls: Fall Beauty



ilovegothgirls:

Fall Beauty

Photo



I appear to be generating some positive energy tonight... Always nice when people notice it

Financial Domination - I am SOOO Against it... Just saying...

I know friends and people who indulge in it. My views are mine only, and I do not expect everyone to agree with it. But I get really annoyed when I see how people exploit others with this type of activity….

ilovegothgirls: Pink Splash Loooooooooooooooooooove it!



ilovegothgirls:

Pink Splash

Loooooooooooooooooooove it!

Photo



Source: http://www.perilousthoughts.com



Source: http://www.perilousthoughts.com

Photo



My Bucket List

*Cross posted from Fetlife*

I have been thinking about doing this for a while and decided to put a small list of things I am keen to either try or do in the near future. In no particular order and I have no idea how some of it will be achieved. It will just depend on who I bump into in the near future and who is will to teach me the things I need to know to achieve some of these things…

Suspension
Complete enclosure (in rubber wear, bondage sacks and mummification. Like to try all types of it)
Be a Anime/Manga girl
Taped super tight to a chair, no movement (including being gagged and blindfolded with tape)
Objectified/displayed (bound for display purposes)
Total worship of a special lady (*lots of special ladies out there, finding the right one is the tricky part)
Be a Pony Girl (I have had this wish for over 15 years, but being at-girl means that hardly anyone wants a t-girl pony girl sad face)
Dollification (I find this curious and fascinating)
Face-sitting
Victorian Lifestyles
Rising water bondage (bound in a tank or something with slowly rising water. Kind of a peril situation, something just totally freaky)
Heavy iron shackles/restraints
Metal hoods (those heavy duty metal or iron head encasements, you usually see them on images from Insex or Device Bondage)
Spend a whole weekend living as a girl (ironically, the longest I have been dressed as Tanya is 15 hours and that was wayyyyyy back in 2002. So for 2 - 3 days would smash that record but also be on a different scale. Would take some planning.)
Be a bride (I don’t know too many t-girls who don’t want to be a bride, but I would love to be one, even if just for a few hours and have some professional photos done)
Strap-Ons (Something I feel that I have to try to receive one day…)

I have no doubt I will probably add to this list. There is a lot of creative people and images out there where I sometimes just point at the screen and say “Oooohhh!! I must try that!” and add it to my long list

No comments:

Post a Comment