Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I'm Sorry But I'm Tired Of Waiting

staceythinx: Tom Beddard (aka subblue) has been responsible for...













staceythinx:

Tom Beddard (aka subblue) has been responsible for some of the most fascinating work being done with fractals. His totally mesmerizing video of fractal shapes morphing into one another was one of the first things I posted on this blog.

In his series Fabergé Fractals he has created digitally generated objects with designs as intricate as the eggs they're named after. 

Beddard on his work:

The 3D fractals are generated by iterative formulas whereby the output of one iteration forms the input for the next. The formulas effectively fold, scale, rotate or flip space. They are truly fractal in the fact that more and more detail can be revealed the closer to the surface you travel.

The fascinating aspect is where combinations of parameters can combine to create structural "resonances" of extraordinary detail and beauty—sometimes naturally organic and other times perfectly geometric. But then like a chaotic system it can completely disappear with the smallest perturbation.

erisedbadger: thexsecretxlife: bakerstbarricadebabe: erisedbadger: When you feel bad about your...

erisedbadger:

thexsecretxlife:

bakerstbarricadebabe:

erisedbadger:

When you feel bad about your procrastination, remember that Harry had 3 months to figure out the golden egg clue and he waited until the like night before to do it. At least you're not gonna die for not doing your homework.

Oh my god this is the most encouraging thing I've ever read in my life

im sorry, but did you just refer to the SNITCH as a golden egg? 

image

americanaex0tica: prestonhymas: snail-monger: awesomephilia: ...



americanaex0tica:

prestonhymas:

snail-monger:

awesomephilia:

Russian guy saves dog from imminent death (via)

I SCREAMED

this was the most stressful five seconds of my life

poor pug baby omfg

swafg: staff at checkout: that'll be $9.95me: here's $10.00me: keep the change 

swafg:

staff at checkout: that'll be $9.95
me: here's $10.00
me: keep the change 
image

Photo









spenacethemenace: olivepaintsalot: apathy-acres: tyleroakley: ...



spenacethemenace:

olivepaintsalot:

apathy-acres:

tyleroakley:

"What Old People Think About Gay Sex"

"How do you identify?"

"Old"  

I've never hit reblog so fast in my life. 

Always reblog!

GODDAMN IT GUYS I WORK IN A SENIOR CENTER WHAT THE FUCK

Photo



seymourguado: But you never came.



seymourguado:

But you never came. 

d-dh: sebastainsmaster: nintendosuicide: betsycrocker: alloft...



d-dh:

sebastainsmaster:

nintendosuicide:

betsycrocker:

alloftherabbits:

aintnobodysgirlfriend:

thewholockiansareinthetardis:

hashtagsadface:

housewitch:

Jewel Caterpillar

a caterpillar is prettier than me 

just look at the awesome moth it turns into

image

That is not an awesome moth it's a fucking demon from my nightmares

Shush you, it's pretty. A Flufferfly.

I am the Lorax

I speak for the trees

I can't even tell which side its' head is on.

It's like a diamond decided to turn into a fluffy Dorito.

fluffy Dorito.

it8bit: The Legend of Zelda Created by Craewynn









it8bit:

The Legend of Zelda

Created by Craewynn

gerard-you-little-shit: mother-fricker: WHAT PLOT FUCKIN...



gerard-you-little-shit:

mother-fricker:

WHAT

PLOT FUCKIN TWIST????

brain-food: Hospital rebrands chemotherapy as DC-themed...











brain-food:

Hospital rebrands chemotherapy as DC-themed "superformula" for kids

Chemotherapy is never fun, but A.C.Camargo Cancer Center in São Paulo is trying to make it easier for children to accept the treatment. They're rebranding the treatment as "superformula" and using comics to help kids understand chemo.

Buzzfeed's Copyranter blog explains that the cancer center is working with ad agency JWT, which also works with Warner Bros. The idea was to help children believe in the power of chemotherapy to make them ultimately better. They're not just covering the chemo cases with superhero logos; they're also giving pediatric cancer patients comic books in which the heroes experience something similar to cancer and must receive a similar treatment formulated by doctors. And in the comics, the cases for the treatment bags look just like the cases the kids get over their own chemo bags.

videohall: This guy plays the tune of Jason Mraz - "I'm Yours"...



videohall:

This guy plays the tune of Jason Mraz - "I'm Yours" using two Nokia Phones

> Some guy in Mongolia is like "Who the **** keeps calling me!??"

> I think this guy has found his

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

calling.

> How do people play two different rhythms on two different hands with one brain? I can't even comprehend. Maybe I'm stupid. :(

radioheade: thegrizzlyninja: radioheade: if youre a mosquito unfollow me right now Boy, do I...

radioheade:

thegrizzlyninja:

radioheade:

if youre a mosquito unfollow me right now

Boy, do I love chicken strips. Sometimes, when I'm home alone, I'll take some chicken strips fresh out of the oven and rub them in my scalp. It doesn't do much for my hair health, but I like the way they feel running through my strands of hair. The flakey coating, smooth white meat, and warmth. Yum

wjhat

lolzpicx: The Art of Lying









lolzpicx:

The Art of Lying

keepcalmandthunderfrost: loki-tintin-ler: cattusumbra: IT'S...













keepcalmandthunderfrost:

loki-tintin-ler:

cattusumbra:

IT'S BACK.

always reblog…

always

Photo



didyouknowgaming: Pokemon. http://www.vgfacts.com/trivia/2603/



didyouknowgaming:

Pokemon.

http://www.vgfacts.com/trivia/2603/

iwasalettuce: Hell Tim, i will have a party in my house, wanna...



iwasalettuce:

Hell Tim, i will have a party in my house, wanna come?

THIS WEEK ON TUMBLR

drawingtimewithnepeta:

thisweekontumblah:

  • Pokemon Fusion

image

(apologies for the little cat that's a dash addon I have)

  • Do s/he got a booty

image

  • S/he dooooooo
  • The ongoing saga of the duck and its daddy

image

So precious

  • Swiggity swag what's in the bag

image

  • Reblog if you are in the ______ fandom!


Then people got pissed off

image

  • I'M PRETTY SURE GORDON RAMSAY WAS A THING THIS WEEK

image

And that's all I could see! Sorry this is late I foRGOT

GORDON RAMSAY IS ALWAYS A THING

No comments:

Post a Comment